a. Providing information to us is your choice.
b. You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
c. You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When You use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by You from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize Our Website to make Your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
2. In general, You can browse the Website without revealing any personal information about Yourself. Once you give Us personal information, You are not anonymous to Us. Where possible, We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about You based upon Your behaviour on Our Website. We use this information to do internal research on Our users demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our users.
3. Buimat.com collects personal and non-personal information when they register to gain access to the services provided by Buimat.com or at other specific instances when they are requested to provide us with their personal & non-personal information (“Information”). Personal Information shall include, but not limited to:
1. Your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, photographs etc. and bank or payment card details and any proof of Your identity and/or address that We may request;
2. Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number, online banking PIN, transaction authentication number “TAN” and password, available balance and transaction history of Your bank account);
3. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by You for transactions;
4. Your participation in any promotion sponsored by Us;
5. Surveys that You complete through the Website or based on Our request;
6. Information collected through “Cookies”;
7. Details of Your visits to Our Website, including but not limited to, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access whilst visiting Our Site.
8. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. You can also choose not to provide information provided that such information is not classified as mandatory. When you update information, Buimat.com will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
9. In addition to the Personal Information, certain information may be collected from You at the time You visit the Website. This data may include:-
1. IP address of Your server from where the Site is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Site You last visited before visiting Our Site, referring to the source which may have sent You to the Site;
2. The duration of Your stay on Our Site is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access;
3. The transactions that You either conduct with Us or with any third party through Our Site; And
4. Other information associated with the interaction of Your browser and the Website.
10. When You use the Website, the servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies, web beacons or web analytics. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the personal information You submit to Buimat.com and shall not be used to identify Your account.
11. We may also collect information to track User behaviour and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons. Through this Data, Buimat.com understands the use and number of users visiting the Website. Some or all data collected may be shared with the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, and strategic business partners of Buimat.com.
12. We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website and to keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of Buimat.com, to provide You with a customized Website experience, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship withBuimat.com or to prevent fraud and unlawful use
13. You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Buimat.com.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We collect and receive, including information related to Your past use for the following purposes:-
1. to facilitate Your use of the Website;
2. to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various services;
3. to provide You with information about Our products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us;
4. to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to the terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
5. to send You surveys and marketing communications that Buimat.com believes may be of interest to You;
6. to personalize Your experience on the Website other sites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
7. to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
8. if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
9. for proper administration of the Website;
10. to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site);
11. to provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body;
12. to resolve disputes;
13. to detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions;
14. We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Site. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information;
15. to improve Our internal customer training;
16. to comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction;
17. to conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks; anti money laundering and credit checks;
18. to enhance security of Our Website; and
19. sharing the information with third parties in order to provide certain services to You.
2. Buimat.com may, if you so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you which could contain details of the products or services displayed on its Website or of any third party not associated with Buimat.com. You have the option to opt-out of this direct or third party mailer by clicking at the unsubscribe link option attached to email. Buimat.com respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from Buimat.com.
All information secured by the Website is treated as confidential and Buimat.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information with any external organization except when demanded by Government of India or if required by law;
In situations when Buimat.com is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Buimat.com will do so.
Buimat.com may also disclose account information in special cases when it has reasons to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating its Terms of Services or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Buimat.com rights or property, other the website users, or if Buimat.com deems it necessary to maintain, service, and improve its products and services.
The User‘s privacy is very important to Us. We do not sell or rent Users personal information to third-parties without User’s explicit consent but, we may run a campaign on our User base without their prior written consent;
We may be required from time to time to disclose information shared by the User on the Website to the Government of India or law enforcing agencies or our regulators;
Buimat.com also reserves the right to make use of the information provided by the User in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Buimat.com retains such information;
We may also disclose information shared by the User to enforce Our policies, respond to claims where a post or other content violates another‘s rights, or protects someone‘s rights, property or safety;
We may also share information shared by the User with:
1. Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to Users who ask them to);
2. Service providers who help Our business operations.
Buimat.com uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with Buimat.com is transferred and shared with such a third-party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website. Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links to third party sites are provided by website as a convenience to users and Buimat.com does not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them. Buimat.com may allow users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s website. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Buimat.com believes that users acknowledge that Buimat.com has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and Buimat.com shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third-party site, or any content, products or services. Buimat.com reserves a right to advertise on its Website/ Mobile App and also on third party websites.
6. DATA SECURITY
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of Your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while We strive to protect such information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us. Once We possess any personal information, We will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We request our users to sign out of their Buimat.com account and close their browser window when they have finished their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access their personal or business information and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place.
Please keep in mind that whenever you post personal & business information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
Buimat.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
Access to information provided by You shall be allowed to employees, who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to You or in order to do their duties.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:-
Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the validity, interpretation, breach or termination thereof (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the applicable law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation.
If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of 14 (Fourteen) days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator appointed by Us. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Pondicherry.
10. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name of Grievance Officer: